Genomes and Genes
Location: , United States
Osman, M. A., Sarkar F. H., and Rodriguez-Boulan E. (2013). A Molecular Rheostat on the Interface of Cancer and Diabetes. Elsevier Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, BBA-Reviews on Cancer, 1836, 166-176,
Osman M. A. Bloom G. S. and Tagoe E. A. (2013). Helicobacter pylori-Induced Alteration of Epithelial Cell Signaling and Polarity as a Possible Mechanism of the Etiology and Disparity of Gastric Carcinoma. Cytoskeleton in press
Tekletsadik, K. Y., Sonn, R. and Osman, M. A. (2012). A Conserved Role for IQGAP1 in Regulating TOR Complex 1. J. Cell Sci. 125, 2041–2052
Wang, J-B, Sonn, R., Tekletsadik, Y. K. Samorodnitsky, D. and Osman, M. A. (2009). IQGAP1 regulates cell proliferation through a novel CDC42-mTOR pathway. J Cell Sci; 122. 2024-2033
Rittmeyer, E. N. Daniel, S. Hsu, S. C., and Osman, M. A. (2008). A dual role for IQGAP1 in regulating exocytosis. J Cell Sci; 121, 391-408
- A dual role for IQGAP1 in regulating exocytosisEric N Rittmeyer
Department of Microbiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2703, USA
J Cell Sci 121:391-403. 2008..Pulse-chase experiments indicate that IQGAP1 influences protein-synthesis rates, thus regulating exocytosis. We propose and discuss a model in which IQGAP1 serves as a conformational switch to regulate exocytosis...
- IQGAP1 regulates cell proliferation through a novel CDC42-mTOR pathwayJian Bin Wang
Department of Molecular Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
J Cell Sci 122:2024-33. 2009....
- A conserved role of IQGAP1 in regulating TOR complex 1Yemsrach K Tekletsadik
Institute for Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2703, USA
J Cell Sci 125:2041-52. 2012..These results could have implications for the development of the next generation of anticancer therapeutics...
- Iqg1p links spatial and secretion landmarks to polarity and cytokinesisMahasin A Osman
Department of Molecular Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
J Cell Biol 159:601-11. 2002..Taken together, these findings suggest that Iqg1p recruits landmark proteins to form a targeting patch that coordinates axial budding with cytokinesis...
- Roles of IQGAPs in polarity and cytokinesisMahasin Osman; Fiscal Year: 2006..Therefore, this work will complement other studies in development, neurobiology, immunology, and cancer etiology. ..