Genomes and Genes
Mahasin A Osman
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Iqg1p links spatial and secretion landmarks to polarity and cytokinesisMahasin A Osman
Department of Molecular Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
J Cell Biol 159:601-11. 2002..Taken together, these findings suggest that Iqg1p recruits landmark proteins to form a targeting patch that coordinates axial budding with cytokinesis...
- A conserved role of IQGAP1 in regulating TOR complex 1Yemsrach K Tekletsadik
Institute for Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2703, USA
J Cell Sci 125:2041-52. 2012..These results could have implications for the development of the next generation of anticancer therapeutics...
- IQGAP1 regulates cell proliferation through a novel CDC42-mTOR pathwayJian Bin Wang
Department of Molecular Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
J Cell Sci 122:2024-33. 2009....
- A dual role for IQGAP1 in regulating exocytosisEric N Rittmeyer
Department of Microbiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853 2703, USA
J Cell Sci 121:391-403. 2008..Pulse-chase experiments indicate that IQGAP1 influences protein-synthesis rates, thus regulating exocytosis. We propose and discuss a model in which IQGAP1 serves as a conformational switch to regulate exocytosis...
- Roles of IQGAPs in polarity and cytokinesisMahasin Osman; Fiscal Year: 2006..Therefore, this work will complement other studies in development, neurobiology, immunology, and cancer etiology. ..