Affiliation: Cornell University
- Classification of proliferative pulmonary lesions of the mouse: recommendations of the mouse models of human cancers consortiumAlexander Yu Nikitin
Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853 6401, USA
Cancer Res 64:2307-16. 2004....
- Prostate stem cells and cancerA Y Nikitin
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York, USA
Histol Histopathol 22:1043-9. 2007..Thus further understanding of the cancer stem cell biology is needed for development of efficient rationally designed therapy permitting better targeting and better treatment outcomes for patients with prostate neoplasms...
- Pathology of Ovarian Neoplasms in Genetically Modified MiceAlexander Y Nikitin
Department of Biomedical Sciences, Cornell University, T2 014A VRT, Campus Road, Ithaca, New York 14853
Comp Med 54:26-8. 2004
- Core-shell silica nanoparticles as fluorescent labels for nanomedicineJinhyang Choi
Cornell University, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Ithaca, New York 14853, USA
J Biomed Opt 12:064007. 2007..These results demonstrate that fluorescent core-shell silica nanoparticles represent a powerful novel imaging tool within the emerging field of nanomedicine...
- Modeling ovarian carcinoma by defined genetic alterationsAlexander Nikitin; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Determinants of Metastatic ProgressionAlexander Nikitin; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- ADVANCING MENTORING AND RESEARCH IN MOUSE PATHOBIOLOGYAlexander Nikitin; Fiscal Year: 2006..Taken together, freeing the Candidate's time from unrelated duties will greatly facilitate his efforts towards mentoring and productive research in the pathobiology of genetically modified mice. ..
- Modeling metastasis by controlled inactivation of RbAlexander Nikitin; Fiscal Year: 2006..Thus, a solid foundation will be provided for design and testing therapeutically relevant approaches to rational gene targeting of advanced cancer associated with Rb deficiency. ..
- Determinants of Metastatic ProgressionAlexander Y Nikitin; Fiscal Year: 2010....