Ralph L Nachman
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Endothelium: from cellophane to orchestral maestroRalph L Nachman
Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York 10065, USA
J Clin Invest 122:796-7. 2012..Recent studies now promise to open new horizons in regenerative medicine as well as organ engineering...
- Refractory autoimmune thrombocytopenia: response to antiplatelet therapyRalph L Nachman
Department of Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, 1300 York Avenue, Box 130, NY 10021, USA
Lancet 366:1410. 2005
- Platelets, petechiae, and preservation of the vascular wallRalph L Nachman
Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10065, USA
N Engl J Med 359:1261-70. 2008
- Flexner reduxRalph L Nachman
Department of Clinical Research, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10065, USA
Perspect Biol Med 54:55-60. 2011..In addition, the report raises crucial issues regarding a national medical workforce policy...
- Endothelial cell culture: beginnings of modern vascular biologyRalph L Nachman
Department of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, New York, USA
J Clin Invest 114:1037-40. 2004..These landmark studies helped initiate the growth of modern vascular biology...