Christopher E Mason
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Base-pair resolution DNA methylation sequencing reveals profoundly divergent epigenetic landscapes in acute myeloid leukemiaAltuna Akalin
Department of Physiology and Biophysics and the HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud Institute for Computational Biomedicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, New York, United States of America
PLoS Genet 8:e1002781. 2012..Therefore, aberrant DNA methylation patterns in AML do not occur in a stereotypical manner but rather are highly specific and associated with specific driving genetic lesions...
- Characterizing multi-omic data in systems biologyChristopher E Mason
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 799:15-38. 2014..Here, we describe novel approaches in the genesis and processing of such data, models to integrate these data, and the increasing ubiquity of self-reporting and self-measured genomics and health data. ..
- Faster sequencers, larger datasets, new challengesChristopher E Mason
Weill Cornell Medical College, Institute for Computational Biomedicine, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, New York, NY 10021, USA
Genome Biol 13:314. 2012..A report on the Advances in Genome Biology and Technology (AGBT) meeting, Marco Island, Florida, USA, 15-18 February 2012...
- An optimized algorithm for detecting and annotating regional differential methylationSheng Li
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Cornell Medical College, 1305 York Ave, New York, NY 10065, USA
BMC Bioinformatics 14:S10. 2013....
- Induction of sarcomas by mutant IDH2Chao Lu
Cancer Biology and Genetics Program, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York 10065, USA
Genes Dev 27:1986-98. 2013..The oncogenic potential of mutant IDH2 correlated with the ability to produce 2-hydroxyglutarate. Together, these data demonstrate that neomorphic IDH2 mutations can be oncogenic in mesenchymal cells. ..
- Comprehensive analysis of mRNA methylation reveals enrichment in 3' UTRs and near stop codonsKate D Meyer
Department of Pharmacology, Weill Medical College, Cornell University, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cell 149:1635-46. 2012..These findings provide a resource for identifying transcripts that are substrates for adenosine methylation and reveal insights into the epigenetic regulation of the mammalian transcriptome...
- The non-human primate reference transcriptome resource (NHPRTR) for comparative functional genomicsLenore Pipes
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, NY 10065, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 41:D906-14. 2013....
- Relapse-specific mutations in NT5C2 in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemiaJulia A Meyer
New York University Cancer Institute, New York University Langone Medical Center, New York, New York, USA
Nat Genet 45:290-4. 2013..Clinically, all individuals who harbored NT5C2 mutations relapsed early, within 36 months of initial diagnosis (P = 0.03). These results suggest that mutations in NT5C2 are associated with the outgrowth of drug-resistant clones in ALL...