Hassan Mk Ghomrawi
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Effect of age on cost-effectiveness of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty compared with total knee arthroplasty in the u.sHassan M Ghomrawi
Division of Comparative Effectiveness and Outcomes Research, Department of Healthcare Policy and Research, Weill Cornell Medical College, 425 East 61st Street, Suite 301, New York, NY 10065 E mail address for H M Ghomrawi E mail address for A A Eggman
J Bone Joint Surg Am 97:396-402. 2015..The purpose of our study was to compare the cost-effectiveness of unicompartmental knee arthroplasty with that of total knee arthroplasty across the age spectrum of patients undergoing knee replacement...
- Discordance in TKA expectations between patients and surgeonsHassan M K Ghomrawi
Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, 402 East 67th Street, New York, NY 10065, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 471:175-80. 2013..Aligning patient and surgeon expectations preoperatively may lead to better postoperative medical and rehabilitation compliance and therefore improve outcomes and increase satisfaction...
- Patterns of functional improvement after revision knee arthroplastyHassan M K Ghomrawi
Division of Health Policy, Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College and Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Bone Joint Surg Am 91:2838-45. 2009..The aim of this study was to characterize patterns of functional improvement after revision total knee arthroplasty over a two-year period and to investigate factors that affect such improvement patterns...
- Recovery expectations of hip resurfacing compared to total hip arthroplasty: a matched pairs studyHassan M K Ghomrawi
Weill Cornell Medical College and Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, New York, USA
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 63:1753-7. 2011..We compared HRA and THA patient expectations after consultation with the surgeon...
- Is there a role for expectation maximization imputation in addressing missing data in research using WOMAC questionnaire? Comparison to the standard mean approach and a tutorialHassan M K Ghomrawi
Department of Public Health, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 12:109. 2011..In this study, we compare imputation results for the Expectation Maximization method (EM) and the mean imputation method for WOMAC in a cohort of total hip replacement patients...