Affiliation: Cornell University
- A neurobehavioral model of affiliative bonding: implications for conceptualizing a human trait of affiliationRichard A Depue
Laboratory of Neurobiology of Temperament and Personality, Department of Human Development, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Behav Brain Sci 28:313-50; discussion 350-95. 2005..We delineate sources of these individual differences, and provide the first human data that support an association between opiate functioning and variation in trait affiliation...
- On the nature of extraversion: variation in conditioned contextual activation of dopamine-facilitated affective, cognitive, and motor processesRichard A Depue
Human Development, Cornell University Ithaca, NY, USA
Front Hum Neurosci 7:288. 2013..Thus, individual differences in extraversion may be maintained by activation of differentially encoded central representations of incentive contexts that predict reward...
- Neurobiology of the structure of personality: dopamine, facilitation of incentive motivation, and extraversionR A Depue
Department of Human Development, Laboratory of Neurobiology of Personality and Emotion, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Behav Brain Sci 22:491-517; discussion 518-69. 1999..Our psychobiological threshold model explains the effects of individual differences in dopamine transmission on behavior, and their relation to personality traits is discussed...
- Genetic, environmental, and epigenetic factors in the development of personality disturbanceRichard A Depue
Laboratory of Neurobiology of Temperament and Personality, Department of Human Development, G22 MVR Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Dev Psychopathol 21:1031-63. 2009..A model of the nature of the interaction between environmental and neurobiological variables in the development of personality disturbance is presented...
- NEUROBIOLOGY OF PERSONALITY AND EMOTIONRICHARD DEPUE; Fiscal Year: 2003....