Andrew J Dannenberg
Affiliation: Cornell University
- Zhang N, Subbaramaiah K, Yantiss R, Zhou X, Chin Y, Scherl E, et al. Id1 expression in endothelial cells of the colon is required for normal response to injury. Am J Pathol. 2015;185:2983-93 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that endothelial ID1 up-regulation in inflamed colonic mucosa is an adaptive response that modulates the severity of tissue injury. ..
- Iyengar N, Zhou X, Gucalp A, Morris P, Howe L, Giri D, et al. Systemic Correlates of White Adipose Tissue Inflammation in Early-Stage Breast Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2016;22:2283-9 pubmed publisher..07-3.13) for patients with inflammation. WAT inflammation, a clinically occult process, helps to explain the relationship between metabolic syndrome and worse breast cancer prognosis. Clin Cancer Res; 22(9); 2283-9. ©2015 AACR. ..
- Montrose D, Zhou X, McNally E, Sue E, Yantiss R, Gross S, et al. Celecoxib Alters the Intestinal Microbiota and Metabolome in Association with Reducing Polyp Burden. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2016;9:721-31 pubmed publisher..We hypothesize that these actions contribute to its chemopreventive activity. Cancer Prev Res; 9(9); 721-31. ©2016 AACR. ..
- Dannenberg A, Altorki N, Boyle J, Lin D, Subbaramaiah K. Inhibition of cyclooxygenase-2: an approach to preventing cancer of the upper aerodigestive tract. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2001;952:109-15 pubmed..Importantly, clinical trials have been initiated to assess the chemopreventive properties of selective COX-2 inhibitors...
- Miyazawa M, Subbaramaiah K, Bhardwaj P, Zhou X, Wang H, Falcone D, et al. Pioglitazone Inhibits Periprostatic White Adipose Tissue Inflammation in Obese Mice. Cancer Prev Res (Phila). 2018;11:215-226 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Prev Res; 11(4); 215-26. Â©2017 AACR. ..