- An annotated historical account of canine parvovirusL E Carmichael
Baker Institute for Animal Health, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
J Vet Med B Infect Dis Vet Public Health 52:303-11. 2005....
- Pathogenicity of minute virus of canines (MVC) for the canine fetusL E Carmichael
Baker Institute for Animal Health, New York State College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca 14850
Cornell Vet 81:151-71. 1991..Failures to isolate virus, or demonstrate viral antigens in tissues by immunostaining, other than near the time of embryo/fetal death, indicate the need for more sensitive viral detection methods...
- Modern veterinary vaccines and the Shaman's apprenticePhilip B Carter
College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27695 8401, USA
Comp Immunol Microbiol Infect Dis 26:389-400. 2003..It is proposed that establishment of an international vaccine advisory committee be supported which would function to apprise the veterinary profession of the current status of vaccines and their use...
- Safety and efficacy of a modified-live canine coronavirus vaccine in dogsA Pratelli
Department of Animal Health and Well Being, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Strada per Casamassima Km 3, 70010 Valenzano, Bari, Italy
Vet Microbiol 99:43-9. 2004..The two control dogs displayed moderate clinical signs and the virus was detected by VI for 14.5 median days starting from day 3 post-challenge (dpc 3) and by PCR assay for 23 median days starting from dpc 1...
- Heterogeneity within the hemagglutinin genes of canine distemper virus (CDV) strains detected in ItalyV Martella
Department of Animal Health and Well Being, University of Bari, Valenzano, Bari, Italy
Vet Microbiol 116:301-9. 2006..The H protein of the fox CDV strain was unrelated to strains within the major European lineage. These results suggest that at least three different CDV lineages are present in Italy...