Affiliation: Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Guiding medical students through the match: perspectives from recent graduatesRobert Englander
University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Hartford, Connecticut, USA
Pediatrics 112:502-5. 2003....
- Teaching residents systems-based practice through a hospital cost-reduction program: a "win-win" situationRobert Englander
Department of Pediatrics, University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Hartford, USA
Teach Learn Med 18:150-2. 2006..Predicted cost savings were 50,000 US dollars per month. Because residents are primary users of laboratory resources, the authors engaged them in the process and implementation of system redesign...
- Is there a gap between program directors' expectations and residents' performance? Comparing predictions with outcomes for competence in patient careCarol Carraccio
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, 21201, USA
Acad Med 85:1152-6. 2010....
- Evaluating competence using a portfolio: a literature review and web-based application to the ACGME competenciesCarol Carraccio
Department of Pediatrics, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore 21201, USA
Teach Learn Med 16:381-7. 2004....
- Educating the pediatrician of the 21st century: defining and implementing a competency-based systemCarol Carraccio
University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21201, USA
Pediatrics 113:252-8. 2004..Our hope is to raise awareness of the impact on the pediatric community at large and provide a foundation on which other educators can continue to build...