Edward L Schor
Affiliation: Commonwealth Fund
- The future pediatrician: promoting children's health and developmentEdward L Schor
The Commonwealth Fund, New York, NY 10021, USA
J Pediatr 151:S11-6. 2007....
- Rethinking well-child careEdward L Schor
Commonwealth Fund, New York, New York 10021 2692, USA
Pediatrics 114:210-6. 2004
- Medicaid: health promotion and disease prevention for school readinessEdward L Schor
Commonwealth Fund, New York City, NY, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 26:420-9. 2007....
- How physician practices could share personnel and resources to support medical homesMelinda Abrams
Patient Centered Coordinated Care Program at Commonwealth Fund, New York City, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 29:1194-9. 2010....
- Should children with special health care needs have separate preventive care visits?Edward L Schor
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 161:1216-8. 2007
- Rethinking well-child care in the United States: an international comparisonAlice A Kuo
Department of Pediatrics, Mattel Children s Hospital at UCLA, Los Angeles, California, USA
Pediatrics 118:1692-702. 2006..Comparison of the United States with other countries' delivery systems may highlight different assumptions as well as structural approaches for consideration...
- Measuring the quality of preventive and developmental services for young children: national estimates and patterns of clinicians' performanceChristina Bethell
Child and Adolescent Health Measurement Initiative, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon 97239 2901, USA
Pediatrics 113:1973-83. 2004....
- Developmental and behavioral services and child welfareEdward L Schor
Pediatrics 117:591. 2006
- Evidence-based toilet trainingEdward L Schor
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 158:600-1; author reply 601. 2004
- Family pediatrics: report of the Task Force on the FamilyEdward L Schor
Pediatrics 111:1541-71. 2003..The task force favors efforts to encourage and support marriage yet recognizes that every family constellation can produce good outcomes for children and that none is certain to yield bad ones. (ABSTRACT TRUNCATED)..