Anne C Beal
Affiliation: Commonwealth Fund
- Breastfeeding advice given to African American and white women by physicians and WIC counselorsAnne C Beal
Commonwealth Fund, New York, NY 10021, USA
Public Health Rep 118:368-76. 2003....
- Quality measures for children's health careAnne C Beal
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Pediatrics 113:199-209. 2004..A review of existing health care quality measures for children is timely for both assessing the current state of quality measures for children and identifying areas requiring additional research and development...
- Policies to reduce racial and ethnic disparities in child health and health careAnne C Beal
Commonwealth Fund in New York City, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 23:171-9. 2004..The fragmentation of current and proposed initiatives would benefit from an oversight body based at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that would monitor progress and coordinate efforts for eliminating disparities...
- The changing face of race: risk factors for neonatal hyperbilirubinemiaAnne C Beal
The Commonwealth Fund, New York, NY 10021, USA
Pediatrics 117:1618-25. 2006....
- Correlates of use of specialty careKaren Kuhlthau
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
Pediatrics 113:e249-55. 2004..This study examines patterns of specialist use among children and adolescents by presence of a chronic condition or disability, insurance, and sociodemographic characteristics...
- Generalist and subspecialist care for children with chronic conditionsJames M Perrin
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, Boston 02114, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:462-9. 2002..To determine, among Medicaid-enrolled children with chronic conditions, associations of indicators of morbidity and expenditures with different patterns of generalist, subspecialist, and pediatric subspecialist use...
- Comparing a diagnosis list with a survey method to identify children with chronic conditions in an urban health centerKaren A Kuhlthau
Center for Child and Adolescent Health Policy, MassGeneral Hospital for Children, 50 Staniford St, Suite 901, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Ambul Pediatr 2:58-62. 2002..To compare a diagnosis list to the Questionnaire for Identifying Children with Chronic Conditions (QuICCC) to assess their relative usefulness as measures for identifying children with chronic conditions...
- Child health disparities: framing a research agendaIvor B Horn
Children s National Medical Center, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC, USA
Ambul Pediatr 4:269-75. 2004