L A Boothby
Affiliation: Columbus Regional Healthcare System
- FDA labeling system for drugs in pregnancyL A Boothby
College of Pharmacy, Auburn University, GA, USA
Ann Pharmacother 35:1485-9. 2001..To review the current Food and Drug Administration (FDA) pregnancy labeling system, examine the new FDA-proposed pregnancy labeling system for form and content, and provide comments on its suitability for implementation...
- Bioidentical hormone therapy: a reviewLisa A Boothby
Columbus Regional Drug Information Center, Columbus, GA, USA
Menopause 11:356-67. 2004..Proponents claim that NHT is better tolerated than manufactured products. This paper is intended to review the concept of NHT and to determine whether there is sufficient scientific evidence to support its use...
- Acamprosate for the treatment of alcohol dependenceLisa A Boothby
Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Alabama, USA
Clin Ther 27:695-714. 2005..Three drug therapies are currently approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for this purpose: disulfiram, naltrexone, and acamprosate. The latter was approved by the FDA in 2004...
- Vitamin C and vitamin E for Alzheimer's diseaseLisa A Boothby
Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, AL, USA
Ann Pharmacother 39:2073-80. 2005..To evaluate the literature on supplemental vitamin C and vitamin E therapy in the prevention and treatment of Alzheimer's disease (AD)...
- Buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid dependenceLisa A Boothby
Drug Information Services, Columbus Regional Healthcare System, 710 Center Street, Columbus, GA 31902, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:266-72. 2007..The clinical issues surrounding the use of buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid dependence are reviewed...
- Bioidentical hormone therapy: a panacea that lacks supportive evidenceLisa A Boothby
Auburn University, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn, Alabama, USA
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 20:400-7. 2008....