Jami F Young
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Impact of comorbid anxiety in an effectiveness study of interpersonal psychotherapy for depressed adolescentsJami F Young
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York 10032, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:904-12. 2006..To assess the impact of comorbid anxiety on treatment for adolescent depression in an effectiveness study of interpersonal psychotherapy for depressed adolescents (IPT-A)...
- Prevention of depressive symptoms in adolescents: a randomized trial of cognitive-behavioral and interpersonal prevention programsJason L Horowitz
Department of Psychiatry, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
J Consult Clin Psychol 75:693-706. 2007..89 and 0.84, respectively. For the whole sample, sociotropy and achievement orientation moderated the effect of the interventions. Intervention effects were short term and were not maintained at 6-month follow-up...
- Predicting intraindividual self-concept trajectories during adolescenceJami F Young
Department of Child Psychiatry, Columbia University, 1051 Riverside Drive, Box 74, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Adolesc 26:589-603. 2003..These differences were partially accounted for by the adolescents' age and gender, suggesting that these variables are important determinants of adolescent self-concept...
- Efficacy of Interpersonal Psychotherapy-Adolescent Skills Training: an indicated preventive intervention for depressionJami F Young
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University New York State Psychiatric Institute, USA
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 47:1254-62. 2006..The current study reports on the efficacy of Interpersonal Psychotherapy-Adolescent Skills Training (IPT-AST), a group indicated preventive intervention...
- A group adaptation of Interpersonal Psychotherapy for depressed adolescentsLaura Mufson
Department of Clinical and Genetic Epidemiology, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York 10032, USA
Am J Psychother 58:220-37. 2004..These adaptations are discussed in the context of the interpersonal framework with respect to each phase of treatment. Preliminary data about the feasibility and acceptability of conducting IPT-AG are discussed...
- Preventing excessive weight gain in adolescents: interpersonal psychotherapy for binge eatingMarian Tanofsky-Kraff
Unit on Growth and Obesity, Developmental Endocrinology Branch, NICHD, NIH, Bethesda, MD, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 15:1345-55. 2007..A rationale is provided for interpersonal psychotherapy as an intervention to slow the trajectory of weight gain in at-risk youth, with the aim of preventing or ameliorating obesity in adulthood...
- Prevention of Depression in AdolescentsJAMI YOUNG; Fiscal Year: 2007..The ultimate goal of the proposed program is to prepare the candidate to submit a successful application to test the efficacy of the optimal IPT-AST intervention in a larger, randomized controlled trial. ..