SUJIT S SHETH
Affiliation: Columbia University
- CT imaging of splenic sequestration in sickle cell diseaseS Sheth
Division of Pediatric Hematology, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Hematology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
Pediatr Radiol 30:830-3. 2000..Although radiological imaging is not always necessary to diagnose splenic sequestration, in those situations where this diagnosis is not immediately obvious, it makes an important clarifying contribution...
- SQUID biosusceptometry in the measurement of hepatic ironSujit Sheth
Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Harkness Pavilion, Room HP570, 180 Fort Washington Avenue, NY 10032, New York, USA
Pediatr Radiol 33:373-7. 2003..The safety, ease, rapidity, and comfort of magnetic measurements make frequent, serial studies technically feasible and practically acceptable to patients...
- Methods for noninvasive measurement of tissue iron in Cooley's anemiaSujit Sheth
Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Harkness Pavilion, Room HP5, 180 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032, USA
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1054:358-72. 2005....
- Rapid monitoring of iron-chelating therapy in thalassemia major by a new cardiovascular MR measure: the reduced transverse relaxation rateDaniel Kim
Department of Radiology, Center for Biomedical Imaging, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
NMR Biomed 24:771-7. 2011..Although further studies are needed, myocardial RR(2) may be a promising investigational method for the rapid assessment of the effects of iron-chelating therapy in the heart...
- Breathhold multiecho fast spin-echo pulse sequence for accurate R2 measurement in the heart and liverDaniel Kim
Department of Radiology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Magn Reson Med 62:300-6. 2009..99) and in excellent agreement (mean difference [CPMG - FSE] = 0.10 s(-1); 95% limits of agreement were 1.98 and -1.78 s(-1)) between the two pulse sequences...
- Noninvasive methods for quantitative assessment of transfusional iron overload in sickle cell diseaseG M Brittenham
Department of Pediatrics and Medicine, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Semin Hematol 38:37-56. 2001....