F R Schneier
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Placebo-controlled trial of moclobemide in social phobiaF R Schneier
Department of Therapeutics, New York State Psychiatric Institute, NY 10032, USA
Br J Psychiatry 172:70-7. 1998..Moclobemide, a reversible inhibitor of monoamine oxidase A, previously has been reported to have efficacy in the treatment of social phobia...
- Intravenous clomipramine for obsessive-compulsive disorder refractory to oral clomipramine: a placebo-controlled studyB A Fallon
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York 10032, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 55:918-24. 1998..Uncontrolled reports suggest that intravenous clomipramine hydrochloride may be effective for patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) who are nonresponsive to oral clomipramine...
- Latent structure of social fears and social anxiety disordersM Iza
New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Psychol Med 44:361-70. 2014..Furthermore, it is unknown whether the latent structure of social fears in individuals with and without SAD is the same...
- Low dopamine D(2) receptor binding potential in social phobiaF R Schneier
Anxiety Disorders Clinic and the Brain Imaging Division, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York 10032, USA
Am J Psychiatry 157:457-9. 2000..This study compared dopamine D(2) receptor binding potential in patients with social phobia and healthy comparison subjects...
- Social anxiety disorder and alcohol use disorder co-morbidity in the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related ConditionsF R Schneier
New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, New York, USA
Psychol Med 40:977-88. 2010..To assess the prevalence and clinical impact of co-morbid social anxiety disorder (SAD) and alcohol use disorders (AUD, i.e. alcohol abuse and alcohol dependence) in a nationally representative sample of adults in the United States...