Moira A Rynn
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Efficacy and safety of extended-release venlafaxine in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder in children and adolescents: two placebo-controlled trialsMoira A Rynn
New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1051 Riverside Drive, Unit 74, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Psychiatry 164:290-300. 2007..The authors evaluated the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of extended-release venlafaxine in the treatment of pediatric generalized anxiety disorder...
- Advances in pharmacotherapy for pediatric anxiety disordersMoira Rynn
New York State Psychiatric Institute, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Depress Anxiety 28:76-87. 2011..Novel compounds that affect the glutamate system will be discussed...
- Paroxetine in the treatment of generalised anxiety disorderSteven H Snyderman
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 3535 Market Street, Suite 670, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Expert Opin Pharmacother 5:1799-806. 2004....
- Selegiline transdermal system for the treatment of major depressive disorder: an 8-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible-dose titration trialAlan D Feiger
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1354-61. 2006..This study investigated the efficacy, safety, and tolerability of the selegiline transdermal system (STS) administered in a dose range of 6 mg/24 hours to 12 mg/24 hours for treating major depressive disorder (MDD)...
- Generalized anxiety disorder: acute and chronic treatmentMoira A Rynn
Mood and Anxiety Disorders Section, Department of Psychiatry, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
CNS Spectr 9:716-23. 2004..There is still an urgent need to explore treatment combinations and duration strategies in the management of patients suffering with GAD...
- Open-label pilot study of ziprasidone for refractory generalized anxiety disorderSteven H Snyderman
J Clin Psychopharmacol 25:497-9. 2005
- The psychometric properties of the MASC in a pediatric psychiatric sampleMoira A Rynn
Department of Psychiatry, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, Center for Psychotherapy Research, Suite 670, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 3535 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 3309, USA
J Anxiety Disord 20:139-57. 2006..The MASC is a clinically useful measure to discriminate between anxious and depressed pediatric patients. Limitations due to the highly selective sample are noted...
- Social anxiety disorder in children and adolescents: epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatmentSarosh Khalid-Khan
Department of Psychiatry, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Clinic, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Paediatr Drugs 9:227-37. 2007..There is some evidence that the use of combination therapy, both pharmacology and psychosocial treatment, is beneficial in the management of pediatric SOC...