Wilfrid Noel Raby
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Gabapentin reduces cocaine use among addicts from a community clinic sampleWilfrid Noel Raby
Division of Substance Abuse, Substance Treatment and Research Service Clinic, New York State Psychiatric Institute New York, NY 10032, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 65:84-6. 2004..Gabapentin was hypothesized to reduce cocaine use by restoring inhibitory GABAergic feedback on ascending dopaminergic projections to nucleus accumbens neurons...
- Temperament characteristics, as assessed by the tridimensional personality questionnaire, moderate the response to sertraline in depressed opiate-dependent methadone patientsWilfrid Noel Raby
Substance Treatment and Research Service S T A R S, Division on Substance Abuse, Department of Psychiatry, New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia University, 1051 Riverside Drive, NYC, NY 10032, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 81:283-92. 2006..These results suggest that temperament dimensions may be important for identifying substance dependent patients more likely to benefit from pharmacological interventions for comorbid depressive disorders...
- Dronabinol reduces signs and symptoms of idiopathic intracranial hypertension: a case reportWilfrid Noel Raby
New York State Psychiatric Institute, Substance Abuse Division, The S T A R S Clinic, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 22:68-75. 2006..Previously noted papilledema and enlargement of blind spots also resolved, and this, in the absence of psychoactive effect or weight gain...
- Intermittent marijuana use is associated with improved retention in naltrexone treatment for opiate-dependenceWilfrid Noel Raby
Division on Substance Abuse, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Addict 18:301-8. 2009..Experimental studies are needed to directly test the hypothesis that cannabinoid agonists exert a beneficial pharmacological effect on naltrexone maintenance and to understand the mechanism...
- Betting on change: modeling transitional probabilities to guide therapy development for opioid dependenceKenneth M Carpenter
Division on Substance Abuse, New York State Psychiatric Institute, USA
Psychol Addict Behav 23:47-55. 2009..PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2009 APA, all rights reserved)...