Frances P Morrison
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Repurposing the clinical record: can an existing natural language processing system de-identify clinical notes?Frances P Morrison
Columbia University Department of Biomedical Informatics, New York, NY, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:37-9. 2009..The MedLEE processor may be a good enhancement to other de-identification systems, both removing PHI and providing coded data from clinical text...
- Impact of integrating public health clinical decision support alerts into electronic health records on testing for gastrointestinal illnessWinfred Y Wu
Primary Care Information Project, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Queens, NY, USA
J Public Health Manag Pract 18:224-7. 2012..After controlling for standard public health messaging and season, decision support resulted in a significant increase in laboratory testing and may be useful in enhancing public health messaging and provider action...
- Syndromic surveillance using ambulatory electronic health recordsGeorge Hripcsak
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, New York, NY, 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:354-61. 2009..To assess the performance of electronic health record data for syndromic surveillance and to assess the feasibility of broadly distributed surveillance...
- Using electronic health record alerts to provide public health situational awareness to cliniciansJoseph Lurio
Institute for Family Health, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 17:217-9. 2010....
- Using empiric semantic correlation to interpret temporal assertions in clinical textsGeorge Hripcsak
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, 622 West 168 Street, VC 5, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:220-7. 2009..To measure the uncertainty of temporal assertions like "3 weeks ago" in clinical texts...