MATE ISTVAN MILAK
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Effects of tryptophan depletion on the binding of [11C]-DASB to the serotonin transporter in baboons: response to acute serotonin deficiencyMatthew S Milak
Department of Neuroscience, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Biol Psychiatry 57:102-6. 2005..A ligand insensitive to EC can provide a measure of SERT unaffected by levels of 5-HT. Alternatively, serotonin depletion could accelerate internalization of SERT and reduce binding...
- Neuroanatomic correlates of psychopathologic components of major depressive disorderMatthew S Milak
Departments of Psychiatry and Radiology, Department of Neuroscience, NY State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 62:397-408. 2005..The HDRS comprises distinct symptom clusters that may be associated with different patterns of regional brain glucose metabolism...
- Modeling considerations for 11C-CUMI-101, an agonist radiotracer for imaging serotonin 1A receptor in vivo with PETMatthew S Milak
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
J Nucl Med 49:587-96. 2008..Here we determine the optimal modeling parameters for 11C-MMP under its new name, 11C-CUMI-101, in Papio anubis...
- Pretreatment regional brain glucose uptake in the midbrain on PET may predict remission from a major depressive episode after three months of treatmentMatthew S Milak
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, NY, United States
Psychiatry Res 173:63-70. 2009..Prospective studies are needed to replicate these findings and determine whether outcome prediction is limited to a specific class of antidepressants...
- In vivo serotonin-sensitive binding of [11C]CUMI-101: a serotonin 1A receptor agonist positron emission tomography radiotracerMatthew S Milak
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 31:243-9. 2011....
- In vivo quantification of human serotonin 1A receptor using 11C-CUMI-101, an agonist PET radiotracerMatthew S Milak
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Nucl Med 51:1892-900. 2010..Here, we report the optimal modeling parameters of (11)C-CUMI-101 for human PET studies...
- Characterization of a Novel 5-HT1A Receptor Agonist PET LigandMATE MILAK; Fiscal Year: 2007..Training research scientists in areas of translational research such as proposed here can accelerate the translation of new PET tracers to clinical research. ..