EDUARDO DAVID LEONARDO
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Molecular heterogeneity along the dorsal-ventral axis of the murine hippocampal CA1 field: a microarray analysis of gene expressionE D Leonardo
Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Neuroscience 137:177-86. 2006..Combined with the previously recognized differences in connectivity and results from lesion studies, our data further confirm the existence of functional heterogeneity along the D-V axis...
- Genetics of affective and anxiety disordersE D Leonardo
Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Annu Rev Psychol 57:117-37. 2006....
- Modeling treatment-resistant depressionBenjamin Adam Samuels
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY 10032, USA
Neuropharmacology 61:408-13. 2011..We focus specifically on animal models that offer the appropriate framework to study treatment resistance with face, construct and predictive validity...
- Hippocampal Neurogenesis: Mechanisms of Antidepressant ActionEDUARDO LEONARDO; Fiscal Year: 2007..At completion of this project, the candidate will have the knowledge and experience to independently develop and characterize mouse models of psychiatric disease. ..
- A Late Sensitive Period for the Development of Anxiety DisordersEDUARDO DAVID LEONARDO; Fiscal Year: 2010..Studies such as the ones proposed with this application may shed light on the mechanism of this association and may point to particularly important time in development when therapeutic interventions could have maximal effect. ..