A R Lee
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Celiac diet: its impact on quality of lifeAnne Lee
Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University, New York Presbyterian Hospital, NY 10032, USA
J Am Diet Assoc 103:1533-5. 2003..The gluten-free diet impacted various lifestyle aspects of the quality of life for individuals with celiac disease...
- Economic burden of a gluten-free dietA R Lee
Celiac Disease Center, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Hum Nutr Diet 20:423-30. 2007..Coeliac disease is a common, autoimmune disorder, for which the only treatment is lifelong adherence to a gluten-free diet. This study evaluates the economic burden of adhering to a gluten-free diet...
- Living with coeliac disease: survey results from the U.S.AA R Lee
Department of Medicine, Celiac Disease Center, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
J Hum Nutr Diet 25:233-8. 2012..The only treatment for coeliac disease is lifelong adherence to a rigorous gluten-free diet. The present study aimed to evaluate the influence of coeliac disease on the social aspects of daily life of individuals in the U.S.A...
- The effect of substituting alternative grains in the diet on the nutritional profile of the gluten-free dietA R Lee
Celiac Disease Center, Department of Medicine, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Hum Nutr Diet 22:359-63. 2009..The present study aimed to determine whether the nutritional profile of gluten-free diet could be improved through the use of alternative grains...
- Gluten-free diet survey: are Americans with coeliac disease consuming recommended amounts of fibre, iron, calcium and grain foods?T Thompson
J Hum Nutr Diet 18:163-9. 2005..This survey was conducted to assess nutrient intakes and food consumption patterns of adults with coeliac disease who adhere to a strict gluten-free diet...