Affiliation: Columbia University
- Two-year outcomes after transcatheter or surgical aortic-valve replacementSusheel K Kodali
Columbia University Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY 10032, USA
N Engl J Med 366:1686-95. 2012..However, longer-term follow-up is necessary to determine whether TAVR has prolonged benefits...
- Transcatheter valve repair and replacementSusheel Kodali
Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
Annu Rev Med 60:1-11. 2009..The field of transcatheter valve therapy is rapidly evolving, and this review aims to summarize the current status of the field...
- Clinical outcomes after transcatheter aortic valve replacement using valve academic research consortium definitions: a weighted meta-analysis of 3,519 patients from 16 studiesPhilippe Genereux
Columbia University Medical Center New York Presbyterian Hospital, The Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
J Am Coll Cardiol 59:2317-26. 2012....
- Clinical outcomes using a new crossover balloon occlusion technique for percutaneous closure after transfemoral aortic valve implantationPhilippe Genereux
Columbia University Medical Center New York Presbyterian Hospital and the Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, New York 10032, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 4:861-7. 2011....
- The impact of frailty status on survival after transcatheter aortic valve replacement in older adults with severe aortic stenosis: a single-center experiencePhilip Green
Department of Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 5:974-81. 2012..This study sought to evaluate the impact of frailty in older adults undergoing transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) for symptomatic aortic stenosis...
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement in patients with critical aortic stenosis: rationale, device descriptions, early clinical experiences, and perspectivesMartin B Leon
Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 18:165-74. 2006....
- Gait speed and dependence in activities of daily living in older adults with severe aortic stenosisPhilip Green
Department of Medicine Columbia University Medical Center, 173 Fort Washington Ave, New York, NY 10032, USA
Clin Cardiol 35:307-14. 2012....
- Practices and complications of vascular closure devices and manual compression in patients undergoing elective transfemoral coronary proceduresNathaniel R Smilowitz
Center for Interventional Vascular Therapy, New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY, USA
Am J Cardiol 110:177-82. 2012..81%), with superior results after VCD deployment. Careful selection of hemostasis strategy and closure device may further decrease complication rates...