C A Kaufmann
Affiliation: Columbia University
- NIMH Genetics Initiative Millenium Schizophrenia Consortium: linkage analysis of African-American pedigreesC A Kaufmann
College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Am J Med Genet 81:282-9. 1998....
- Deletion mapping of DNA markers to a region of chromosome 5 that cosegregates with schizophreniaT C Gilliam
Department of Psychiatry, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032
Genomics 5:940-4. 1989..2 breakpoint, respectively. The hybrid cell lines HHW 105 and HHW 1064 together provide a means to identify and generate syntenic DNA markers to further investigate the location of a schizophrenia locus...
- Traumatic brain injury and schizophrenia in members of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder pedigreesD Malaspina
New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, New York 10032, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:440-6. 2001....
- Hippocampal pathology in schizophrenia: magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy studiesL S Kegeles
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Psychiatry Res 98:163-75. 2000..The preliminary finding of a lateralized abnormality in Glx is consistent with postmortem findings of asymmetric neurochemical temporal lobe abnormalities in schizophrenia...
- Linkage disequilibrium for schizophrenia at the chromosome 15q13-14 locus of the alpha7-nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit gene (CHRNA7)R Freedman
Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80262, USA
Am J Med Genet 105:20-2. 2001..Replication of this result was found in an additional set of families. The results support this region as a chromosomal location involved in the genetic transmission of schizophrenia...