Affiliation: Columbia University
- Incidence and causes of perioperative endotracheal reintubation in children: a review of 28,208 anestheticsCaleb Ing
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY 10032, USA
Paediatr Anaesth 23:621-6. 2013..To determine the incidence, risk factors, and causes of endotracheal reintubation in children and identify methods to reduce the occurrence...
- Long-term differences in language and cognitive function after childhood exposure to anesthesiaCaleb Ing
Department of Anesthesiology, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 622 W 168th St, BHN 4 440, New York, NY 10032, USA
Pediatrics 130:e476-85. 2012..We examined the association between exposure to anesthesia in children under age 3 and outcomes in language, cognitive function, motor skills, and behavior at age 10...
- Feasibility and pilot study of the Pediatric Anesthesia NeuroDevelopment Assessment (PANDA) projectLena S Sun
Departments of Anesthesiology and Pediatrics, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 24:382-8. 2012..We present pilot study results in 28 sibling pairs recruited and tested at the Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC) and Children's Hospital of Boston (CHB) for the PANDA project...
- Pediatric anesthesia and neurodevelopmental impairments: a Bayesian meta-analysisCharles DiMaggio
Department of Anesthesiology, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 24:376-81. 2012..The evidence, however, is considerably uncertain...
- Epidemiology of pediatric surgical admissions in US children: data from the HCUP kids inpatient databaseKeane Y S Tzong
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Neurosurg Anesthesiol 24:391-5. 2012..Accurate national estimates of the number of children undergoing surgical procedures are required to understand the scope of this potential problem...