Dorothy Y Hung
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Productivity and turnover in PCPs: the role of staff participation in decision-makingDorothy Y Hung
Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of California Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
Med Care 44:946-51. 2006..The study is informed by organizational theories of participation that emphasize cognitive and affective influences on employee output and behavior...
- Rethinking prevention in primary care: applying the chronic care model to address health risk behaviorsDorothy Y Hung
Columbia University, Mailman School of Public Health, New York, NY 10032, USA
Milbank Q 85:69-91. 2007..Adaptation of the CCM for preventive purposes may offer a useful framework for addressing important health risk behaviors...
- Improving the delivery of preventive care servicesDorothy Y Hung
Department of Sociomedical Sciences, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York City, USA
Manag Care Interface 20:38-44. 2007..The use of nurse practitioners, allied health professionals, clinician reminders, and patient registries were positively associated with care delivery...
- Multilevel analysis of the chronic care model and 5A services for treating tobacco use in urban primary care clinicsDorothy Y Hung
Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 722 W 168th Street, Suite 548, New York, NY 10032, USA
Health Serv Res 44:103-27. 2009..To examine the chronic care model (CCM) as a framework for improving provider delivery of 5A tobacco cessation services...
- The chronic care model and relationships to patient health status and health-related quality of lifeDorothy Y Hung
Department of Sociomedical Sciences, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, New York, New York 10032, USA
Am J Prev Med 35:S398-406. 2008....
- Assessing the impact of behavioral risk factors and known-groups validity of the SF-12 in a US Chinese immigrant populationDorothy Y Hung
Department of Sociomedical Sciences, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Med Care 47:262-7. 2009..This study reports on the performance and validity of the SF-12 among Chinese immigrants residing in New York City, and evaluates the impact of multiple behavioral risk factors on physical and mental health status...
- Influence of primary care practice and provider attributes on preventive service deliveryDorothy Y Hung
Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of California Berkeley, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:413-22. 2006..This research examines the influence that both practice and provider attributes have on the delivery of preventive services for health behaviors...