Affiliation: Columbia University
- 9p21 gene locus in Spitz nevi of older individuals: absence of cytogenetic and immunohistochemical findings associated with malignancyBasil A Horst
Department of Dermatology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York City, NY 10032, USA Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York City, NY 10032, USA Electronic address
Hum Pathol 44:2822-8. 2013....
- Chromosomal aberrations by 4-color fluorescence in situ hybridization not detected in Spitz nevi of older individualsBasil A Horst
Department of Dermatology, Columbia University Medical Center, Vanderbilt Clinic, Room 15 207, 630W168th St, New York, NY 10032, USA
Arch Dermatol 148:1152-6. 2012..To investigate whether Spitz nevi with typical histopathological features in older patients demonstrate chromosomal aberrations by 4-color fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH)...
- Southeast Asian diversity: first insights into the complex mtDNA structure of LaosMartin Bodner
Institute of Legal Medicine, Innsbruck Medical University, Austria
BMC Evol Biol 11:49. 2011..In order to describe the mtDNA setup of Laos more thoroughly, the data were subjected to population genetic comparisons with 16 East Asian groups...
- Gab2-mediated signaling promotes melanoma metastasisBasil Horst
Columbia University, Department of Pathology, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Pathol 174:1524-33. 2009..Gab2 overexpression resulted in enhanced tumor growth and metastatic potential in vivo. These studies demonstrate a previously undefined role for Gab2 in melanoma tumor progression and metastasis...
- GAB2 amplifications refine molecular classification of melanomaKaren A Chernoff
Departments of Dermatology and Pathology and Department of Biostatistics, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:4288-91. 2009..We sought to determine the association of increased copy numbers of GAB2 among melanoma subtypes in the context of genetic alterations in BRAF, NRAS, and KIT...