N B Guterman
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Assessing the impact of community violence on children and youthsN B Guterman
Columbia University School of Social Work, New York, NY 10025, USA
Soc Work 42:495-505. 1997....
- Young clients' exposure to community violence: how much do their therapists know?N B Guterman
School of Social Work, Columbia University, New York, USA
Am J Orthopsychiatry 69:382-91. 1999..These findings suggest a need for professionals to adopt strategies to assess more systematically the role of community violence exposure in the problems presented by youth...
- Adolescent victimization and subsequent use of mental health counseling servicesNeil B Guterman
School of Social Work, Columbia University, New York, New York 10025, USA
J Adolesc Health 30:336-45. 2002..To test the extent to which adolescent victimization predicts subsequent use of mental health services in a prospectively assessed nationwide sample of high school students...
- The role of fathers in risk for physical child abuse and neglect: possible pathways and unanswered questionsNeil B Guterman
Columbia University School of Social Work, New York, New York 10027, USA
Child Maltreat 10:136-49. 2005..Given this, the present article offers questions and recommendations for future research and prevention...
- Acculturation and parental attachment in Asian-American adolescents' alcohol useHyeouk C Hahm
Columbia University School of Social Work, New York, New York, USA
J Adolesc Health 33:119-29. 2003..To test whether the degree of acculturation predicts subsequent alcohol use among Asian-American adolescents, and to test the moderating effect of parental attachment...
- Advancing prevention research on child abuse, youth violence, and domestic violence: emerging strategies and issuesNeil B Guterman
Columbia University School of Social Work, USA
J Interpers Violence 19:299-321. 2004....