Ethan E Gorenstein
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety in the elderlyEthan E Gorenstein
Behavioral Medicine Program, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 9:20-5. 2007..Investigators are seeking methods of augmenting or supplementing CBT in order to develop more effective treatments for anxiety in the elderly...
- Cardiac autonomic control and treatment of hostility: a randomized controlled trialRichard P Sloan
Division of Behavioral Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Psychosom Med 72:1-8. 2010..To test whether reduction in hostility increases autonomic regulation of the heart...
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy for management of anxiety and medication taper in older adultsEthan E Gorenstein
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 13:901-9. 2005....
- Distinguishing generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and mixed anxiety states in older treatment-seeking adultsJan Mohlman
Department of Psychiatry, New York State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, Box 14, 1051 Riverside Drive, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Anxiety Disord 18:275-90. 2004..Results indicate that distinguishing features of GAD and PD in older treatment-seeking adults may be fewer and slightly different from those of younger adults...
- Standard and enhanced cognitive-behavior therapy for late-life generalized anxiety disorder: two pilot investigationsJan Mohlman
Columbia University Department of Psychiatry and New York State Psychiatric Institute, USA
Am J Geriatr Psychiatry 11:24-32. 2003..The studies described here are, to our knowledge, the first to test the efficacy of individual-format CBT administered in a mental health clinic for treatment of late-life GAD...