A A Ehrhardt
Affiliation: Columbia University
- A gender-specific HIV/STD risk reduction intervention for women in a health care setting: short- and long-term results of a randomized clinical trialA A Ehrhardt
HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies at the New York State Psychiatric Institute, NY 10032, USA
AIDS Care 14:147-61. 2002..Thus, gender-specific interventions of sufficient intensity can promote short- and long-term sexual risk reduction among women in a family planning setting...
- Prevention of sexual risk behavior for HIV infection with womenA A Ehrhardt
Department of Psychiatry at Columbia University and the HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies, New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York 10032, USA
AIDS 14:S53-8. 2000..It is recommended that outcomes for women be expanded to include strategies beyond the male condom, such as refusing or avoiding unsafe sex or using the female condom...
- Intricacies and inter-relationships between HIV disclosure and HAART: a qualitative studyR L Klitzman
HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies, New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
AIDS Care 16:628-40. 2004..Interventions and studies concerning each of these domains have generally been separate, but need to be integrated, and the importance of relationships between these two areas needs to be recognized...
- It's not just what you say: relationships of HIV dislosure and risk reduction among MSM in the post-HAART eraR Klitzman
HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies, NY State Psychiatric Institute, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
AIDS Care 19:749-56. 2007..Disclosure needs to be addressed in the context of relationship type, partner status and broader risk-reduction strategies...
- Sexual risk behavior changes among HIV+ and HIV-female injecting drug users over 4 yearsC Dolezal
HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies, New York State Psychiatric Institute, NY 10032, USA
Women Health 27:1-17. 1998....
- Urban women's negotiation strategies for safer sex with their male partnersS P Williams
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, USA
Women Health 33:133-48. 2001..The findings highlight the importance of understanding women's patterns of negotiation as well as their repertoire of negotiation skills prior to their exposure to behavioral interventions and prevention programs...