Emily A Dimango
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Assessment of bronchial wall thickening on posteroanterior chest radiographs in acute asthmaEmily A Dimango
Department of Medicine, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Asthma 39:255-61. 2002..1 +/- 0.2 (SEM) in the control group and 2.5 +/- 0.2 in the asthma group (p = 0.055). The presence of bronchial wall thickness does not reliably distinguish radiographs of acutely asthmatic from normal individuals...
- Effects of asymptomatic proximal and distal gastroesophageal reflux on asthma severityEmily Dimango
Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 180:809-16. 2009..Silent gastroesophageal reflux (GER) is common in patients with asthma, but it is unclear whether GER is associated with worse asthma symptoms or reduced lung function...
- Classic respiratory disease but atypical diagnostic testing distinguishes adult presentation of cystic fibrosisClaire L Keating
Columbia University Medical Center, 622 W 168th St, PH 8, New York, NY 10032, USA
Chest 137:1157-63. 2010..We compare newly diagnosed CF in adults with newly diagnosed CF in children and adolescents in the United States...
- T-cell responses and hypersensitivity to influenza and egg antigens among adults with asthma immunized with the influenza vaccineRachel L Miller
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care, Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 W. 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 112:606-8. 2003..CONCLUSIONS: Episodes of bronchospasm after influenza vaccination do not seem related to hypersensitivity to the vaccine...
- Daily versus as-needed corticosteroids for mild persistent asthmaHomer A Boushey
University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
N Engl J Med 352:1519-28. 2005..Further studies are required to determine whether this novel approach to treatment should be recommended...
- The Predicting Response to Inhaled Corticosteroid Efficacy (PRICE) trialRichard J Martin
National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 119:73-80. 2007..Although guidelines recommend anti-inflammatory therapy for persistent asthma, recent studies suggest that 25% to 35% of patients with asthma may not improve lung function with inhaled corticosteroids...
- ASTHMA CLINICAL RESEARCH NETWORKEmily Dimango; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Comparative effectiveness of environmental intervention and standard care in abilEmily Dimango; Fiscal Year: 2010..Results of the study have the potential to affect public health policy as well as reimbursement from third party health care insurance companies. PHS 398/2590 (Rev. 11/07) Page Continuation Format Page ..