Emily A Dimango
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Effect of esomeprazole versus placebo on pulmonary exacerbations in cystic fibrosisEmily Dimango
Columbia University Medical Center Department of Medicine, 622 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
BMC Pulm Med 14:21. 2014..Gastro esophageal reflux (GER) is common in cystic fibrosis (CF) and may contribute to lung disease. Approximately 50% of patients with cystic fibrosis are being treated with proton pump inhibitors (PPIs)...
- Assessment of bronchial wall thickening on posteroanterior chest radiographs in acute asthmaEmily A Dimango
Department of Medicine, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
J Asthma 39:255-61. 2002..1 +/- 0.2 (SEM) in the control group and 2.5 +/- 0.2 in the asthma group (p = 0.055). The presence of bronchial wall thickness does not reliably distinguish radiographs of acutely asthmatic from normal individuals...
- Effects of asymptomatic proximal and distal gastroesophageal reflux on asthma severityEmily Dimango
Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York, USA
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 180:809-16. 2009..Silent gastroesophageal reflux (GER) is common in patients with asthma, but it is unclear whether GER is associated with worse asthma symptoms or reduced lung function...
- Classic respiratory disease but atypical diagnostic testing distinguishes adult presentation of cystic fibrosisClaire L Keating
Columbia University Medical Center, 622 W 168th St, PH 8, New York, NY 10032, USA
Chest 137:1157-63. 2010..We compare newly diagnosed CF in adults with newly diagnosed CF in children and adolescents in the United States...
- T-cell responses and hypersensitivity to influenza and egg antigens among adults with asthma immunized with the influenza vaccineRachel L Miller
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy, Critical Care, Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 W 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 112:606-8. 2003..The American Lung Association Asthma Clinical Research Centers (ALA-ACRC) reported that the inactivated influenza vaccine is safe for patients with asthma and recommended its use to reduce the morbidity associated with infection...
- Daily versus as-needed corticosteroids for mild persistent asthmaHomer A Boushey
University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, USA
N Engl J Med 352:1519-28. 2005....
- The Predicting Response to Inhaled Corticosteroid Efficacy (PRICE) trialRichard J Martin
National Jewish Medical and Research Center, Denver, CO 80206, USA
J Allergy Clin Immunol 119:73-80. 2007..Although guidelines recommend anti-inflammatory therapy for persistent asthma, recent studies suggest that 25% to 35% of patients with asthma may not improve lung function with inhaled corticosteroids...
- ASTHMA CLINICAL RESEARCH NETWORKEmily Dimango; Fiscal Year: 2002....
- Comparative effectiveness of environmental intervention and standard care in abilEmily Dimango; Fiscal Year: 2010..Results of the study have the potential to affect public health policy as well as reimbursement from third party health care insurance companies. PHS 398/2590 (Rev. 11/07) Page Continuation Format Page ..