Natalie D Crawford
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Individual- and neighborhood-level characteristics associated with support of in-pharmacy vaccination among ESAP-registered pharmacies: pharmacists' role in reducing racial/ethnic disparities in influenza vaccinations in New York CityNatalie D Crawford
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
J Urban Health 88:176-85. 2011....
- Racial/ethnic disparities in obesity among US-born and foreign-born adults by sex and educationDebbie S Barrington
Department of Epidemiology, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, New York, New York, USA
Obesity (Silver Spring) 18:422-4. 2010..Comprehension of these relationships is vital for conducting effective obesity research and interventions within an increasingly diverse United States...
- Pharmacy staff characteristics associated with support for pharmacy-based HIV testingSILVIA AMESTY
Center for Family and Community Medicine, Columbia University, 100 Haven Ave, 27C, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 52:472-9, 1-9. 2012..To determine support of in-pharmacy human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) testing among pharmacy staff and the individual-level characteristics associated with in-pharmacy HIV testing support...
- Understanding racial and ethnic disparities in colorectal cancer screening: Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, 2002 and 2004Natalie D Crawford
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, USA
Ethn Dis 20:359-65. 2010..Racial/ethnic disparities in colorectal cancer (CRC) screening exist. The literature suggests that differential treatment by race may influence health behaviors and health outcomes...
- Understanding the role of reactions to race-based treatment in breast and cervical cancer screeningNatalie D Crawford
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Natl Med Assoc 100:188-96. 2008..Given current racial and ethnic disparities in breast and cervical cancer mortality, we suggest that more attention needs to be focused on follow-up of abnormal results and state-of-the art treatment for black and Hispanic women...
- Social disparities in periodontitis among United States adults 1999-2004Luisa N Borrell
Department of Epidemiology, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, New York, NY10032, USA
Community Dent Oral Epidemiol 36:383-91. 2008....
- Differences in self-reported discrimination by primary type of drug used among New York City drug usersNatalie D Crawford
Department of Epidemiology, Center for Social Epidemiology and Population Health, School of Public Health, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, USA
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 38:588-92. 2012..Illicit drug users experience various forms of discrimination which may vary by type of drug used, as there are different levels of stigma associated with different types of drugs...
- Race/ethnicity and self-reported diabetes among adults in the National Health Interview Survey: 2000-2003Luisa N Borrell
Department of Epidemiology, Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, 722 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032, USA
Public Health Rep 122:616-25. 2007..We investigated the effect of race among Hispanic and non-Hispanic people on self-reported diabetes after adjusting for selected individual characteristics and known risk factors...