Affiliation: Columbia University
- B-cell lymphoma of the vagina occurring after treatment for classic Hodgkin lymphoma: A case report and literature reviewXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center The New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York
Diagn Cytopathol 41:463-5. 2013..Clinically and morphologically, this entity represents a challenge. We herein report such a case with liquid-based Pap test and tissue biopsy findings. Diagn. Cytopathol. 2013. © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- Fine needle aspiration of pleomorphic lipoma of the neck: report of two casesXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology, Division of Cytopathology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 38:184-7. 2010..Here, we report two cases of pleomorphic lipoma, the diagnoses of which were suggested on fine needle aspiration biopsies and subsequently confirmed by surgical excisions...
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology of subcutaneous toxoplasmosis: A case reportXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology, Columbia University Medical Centre, New York, NY 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 38:716-20. 2010..Here, we report the findings of an interesting case of subcutaneous toxoplasmosis with the cytological appearance of an inflammatory fibrovascular lesion in a HIV-positive patient and discuss the differential diagnosis...
- Pax8: a marker for carcinoma of Müllerian origin in serous effusionsGuo Xia Tong
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 39:567-74. 2011....
- Pleomorphic solid and cystic papillary carcinoma of the breast: two cases occurring in young womenShabnam Jaffer
Hans Popper Department of Pathology of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1194, New York, NY 10029, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 8:126-9. 2004..We describe two such lesions, both of high nuclear grade, of larger than average size, that occurred in women in their second decade, one of whom was pregnant...
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease presenting as refractory nonconvulsive status epilepticusJanet M Shapiro
Department of Medicine, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA
J Intensive Care Med 19:345-8. 2004..Extensive evaluation including neuroimaging and cerebrospinal fluid examination was unrevealing. Brain biopsy revealed spongiosis, and prion disease was confirmed by immunostaining, providing the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease...