Affiliation: Columbia University
- B-cell lymphoma of the vagina occurring after treatment for classic Hodgkin lymphoma: a case report and literature reviewXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center The New York Presbyterian Hospital, New York 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 41:463-5. 2013..Clinically and morphologically, this entity represents a challenge. We herein report such a case with liquid-based Pap test and tissue biopsy findings...
- Fine needle aspiration of pleomorphic lipoma of the neck: report of two casesXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology, Division of Cytopathology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 38:184-7. 2010..Here, we report two cases of pleomorphic lipoma, the diagnoses of which were suggested on fine needle aspiration biopsies and subsequently confirmed by surgical excisions...
- Fine-needle aspiration cytology of subcutaneous toxoplasmosis: A case reportXiaowei Chen
Department of Pathology, Columbia University Medical Centre, New York, NY 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 38:716-20. 2010..Here, we report the findings of an interesting case of subcutaneous toxoplasmosis with the cytological appearance of an inflammatory fibrovascular lesion in a HIV-positive patient and discuss the differential diagnosis...
- Pax8: a marker for carcinoma of Müllerian origin in serous effusionsGuo Xia Tong
Department of Pathology and Cell Biology, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
Diagn Cytopathol 39:567-74. 2011....
- Pleomorphic solid and cystic papillary carcinoma of the breast: two cases occurring in young womenShabnam Jaffer
Hans Popper Department of Pathology of the Mount Sinai Medical Center, One Gustave L Levy Place, Box 1194, New York, NY 10029, USA
Ann Diagn Pathol 8:126-9. 2004..We describe two such lesions, both of high nuclear grade, of larger than average size, that occurred in women in their second decade, one of whom was pregnant...
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease presenting as refractory nonconvulsive status epilepticusJanet M Shapiro
Department of Medicine, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY, USA
J Intensive Care Med 19:345-8. 2004..Extensive evaluation including neuroimaging and cerebrospinal fluid examination was unrevealing. Brain biopsy revealed spongiosis, and prion disease was confirmed by immunostaining, providing the diagnosis of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease...