Christine C Chen
Affiliation: Columbia University
- Psychometric validation of the Manual Ability Measure-36 (MAM-36) in patients with neurologic and musculoskeletal disordersChristine C Chen
Programs in Occupational Therapy, Department of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 91:414-20. 2010....
- Hand strength and perceived manual ability among patients with multiple sclerosisChristine C Chen
Department of Occupational Therapy, New York University, New York, NY 10012, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 88:794-7. 2007..To describe hand function among patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) and to examine the relationship between strength and self-reported abilities...
- Psychometric properties and developmental differences in children's ADL item hierarchy: a study of the WeeFIM instrumentChristine C Chen
Department of Occupational Therapy, New York University, New York 10012, USA
Am J Phys Med Rehabil 84:671-9. 2005..To investigate the measurement properties of the WeeFIM instrument and examine the developmental differences in motor item difficulty in a pediatric inpatient rehabilitation sample...
- Relationship between performance-based and self-reported assessment of hand functionCelina R Rallon
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, Staten Island University Hospital, Staten Island, NY, USA
Am J Occup Ther 62:574-9. 2008..To examine the relationships between self-reported and performance-based hand function...
- Preliminary assessment of balance with the Berg Balance Scale in adults who have a leg amputation and dwell in the community: Rasch rating scale analysisChristopher Kevin Wong
C K Wong, PT, PhD, OCS, Program in Physical Therapy, Columbia University, 710 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032 USA, and Department of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, New York
Phys Ther 93:1520-9. 2013..The Berg Balance Scale (BBS), typically used for other populations with impaired balance, has been used for young people with a high level of functioning after traumatic amputation but rarely for older people after vascular amputation...
- Impact of pediatric rehabilitation services on children's functional outcomesChristine C Chen
Department of Occupational Therapy, The Steinhardt School of Education, New York University, 35 West Four Street, 11th Floor, New York, New York 10012, USA
Am J Occup Ther 58:44-53. 2004..This study was conducted to gain knowledge of the type and quantity of inpatient rehabilitation services provided to children who received acute inpatient rehabilitation and compare functional gains by age and diagnosis...
- Factors influencing therapists' decision-making in the acceptance of new technology devices in stroke rehabilitationChristine C Chen
Department of Rehabilitation and Regenerative Medicine, College of Physician and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Am J Phys Med Rehabil 90:415-25. 2011..The aims of this study were to identify factors or barriers in therapists' decisions to acquire and use new technology devices (NTDs) and to examine rating differences across therapy disciplines...
- Functional gains and therapy intensity during subacute rehabilitation: a study of 20 facilitiesChristine C Chen
Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, 345 E Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 83:1514-23. 2002....