Affiliation: Columbia University
- Does perception of relationship type impact sexual health risk?Marina Catallozzi
Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
Sex Transm Dis 40:473-5. 2013..Analyses showed significant differences in several variables including condom use and sexually transmitted infection history, among the different relationship types...
- Understanding control in adolescent and young adult relationshipsMarina Catallozzi
Division of General Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:313-9. 2011....
- Relationship violence in adolescenceAlison J Lin
Heilbrunn Department of Population and Family Health, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 60 Haven Ave B 2, New York, NY 10032, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 18:530-43, viii. 2007....
- Understanding perceptions of genital herpes disclosure through analysis of an online video contestMarina Catallozzi
Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, Children s Hospital of New York at New York Presbyterian, New York, New York, USA
Sex Transm Infect 89:650-2. 2013..The aims of this study were to examine pre-existing videos in order to explore the motivation for, possible approaches to, and timing and context of disclosure of genital herpes infection as described by the lay public...
- Improving care of upper respiratory infections among Latino Early Head Start parentsMelissa S Stockwell
Division of General Pediatrics, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Immigr Minor Health 12:925-31. 2010..1 (total: 10) to 6.6 (P < .05). Families also reported improved care practices. EHS sites are promising locations for health literacy interventions regarding URI...
- Development of intimate relationships in adolescenceMarissa Raymond
Heilbronn Department of Population and Family Health, Mailman School of Public Health, Columbia University, 60 Haven Avenue, New York, NY 10032, USA
Adolesc Med State Art Rev 18:449-59, v-vi. 2007..Finally, clinical implications for adolescent health care practitioners for promoting intimacy and healthy relationships are suggested...