K E Anderson
Affiliation: Columbia University
- An overview of psychiatric symptoms in Huntington's diseaseK E Anderson
Gertrude H Sergievsky Center, Columbia University, 630 West 168th Street, New York, NY 10032, USA
Curr Psychiatry Rep 3:379-88. 2001..This review will briefly describe neurologic, neuropsychologic and brain imaging data, and then review psychiatric syndromes seen in HD and their treatment...
- Cognitive correlates of obsessive and compulsive symptoms in Huntington's diseaseK E Anderson
New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, USA
Am J Psychiatry 158:799-801. 2001..The authors' goal was to examine the frequency and type of obsessive and compulsive symptoms in Huntington's disease...
- Different brain networks mediate task performance in normal aging and AD: defining compensationY Stern
Department of Neurology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Neurology 55:1291-7. 2000..To determine whether the pathologic mechanisms of AD alter the brain networks subserving performance of a verbal recognition task...
- Impairment of nonverbal recognition in Alzheimer disease: a PET O-15 studyK E Anderson
Cognitive Neuroscience Division, Taub Institute for Alzheimer s Disease and the Aging Brain, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Neurology 69:32-41. 2007..To characterize deficits in nonverbal recognition memory and functional brain changes associated with these deficits in Alzheimer disease (AD)...
- APOE-dependent PET patterns of brain activation in Alzheimer diseaseN Scarmeas
Cognitive Neuroscience Division of the Taub Institute for Research in Alzheimer s Disease and the Aging Brain, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University New York, NY 10032, USA
Neurology 63:913-5. 2004..The APOE genotype seems to play a role in cerebral physiologic activity even after onset of clinical manifestations of AD...
- APOE related alterations in cerebral activation even at college ageN Scarmeas
Cognitive Neuroscience Division of the Taub Institute for Research in Alzheimer s Disease and the Aging Brain, Columbia University Medical Center, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 76:1440-4. 2005..The association between the APOE genotype and cognitive performance varies at different ages. APOE related changes in brain activation have been recently reported for middle aged and elderly subjects...
- Quantitative analysis of interindividual variation of glutathione S-transferase expression in human pancreas and the ambiguity of correlating genotype with phenotypeB F Coles
Division of Molecular Epidemiology, National Center for Toxicological Research, Jefferson, Arkansas 72079, USA
Cancer Res 60:573-9. 2000..Interindividual variation of GST expression is, therefore, a factor that should be taken account of in epidemiological studies...
- New approaches for genotyping paraffin wax embedded breast tissue from patients with cancer: the Iowa women's health studyB Thyagarajan
University of Minnesota, Division of Epidemiology, Suite 300, West Bank Office Building, Minneapolis, MN 55454, USA
J Clin Pathol 58:955-61. 2005....