OLVE BREIEN PEERSEN
Affiliation: Colorado State University
- Dimeric structure of the Oxytricha nova telomere end-binding protein alpha-subunit bound to ssDNAOlve B Peersen
University of Colorado, Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Boulder, Colorado 80309 0215 USA
Nat Struct Biol 9:182-7. 2002....
- That zincing feeling: the effects of EDTA on the behaviour of zinc-binding transcriptional regulatorsJennifer K Nyborg
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 1870, USA
Biochem J 381:e3-4. 2004....
- Analysis of flavivirus NS5 methyltransferase cap bindingBrian J Geiss
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Pathology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
J Mol Biol 385:1643-54. 2009..A detailed model of how the flavivirus MTase protein binds RNA cap structures is presented...
- Self-association of the yeast nucleosome assembly protein 1Steven J McBryant
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado 80523-1870, USA
Biochemistry 43:10592-9. 2004..Dissociation of the dimer requires a nearly complete denaturation event...
- Structural basis for proteolysis-dependent activation of the poliovirus RNA-dependent RNA polymeraseAaron A Thompson
Program in Cellular and Molecular Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins 80523, USA
EMBO J 23:3462-71. 2004..This sensitivity is the result of allosteric effects where the structure around the buried N-terminus directly affects the positioning of Asp238 in the active site...
- Nucleotide channel of RNA-dependent RNA polymerase used for intermolecular uridylylation of protein primerAndres B Tellez
Department of Biomedical Informatics, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Mol Biol 357:665-75. 2006....
- Stabilization of poliovirus polymerase by NTP binding and fingers-thumb interactionsAaron A Thompson
Program in Cellular and Molecular Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523 1870, USA
J Mol Biol 366:1459-74. 2007..The role of the enclosed active site motif as a structural scaffold for constraining the fingers domain and accommodating conformational changes in 3D(pol) and other viral polymerases during the catalytic cycle is discussed...
- Assembly of Picornaviral Replication ComplexesOlve Peersen; Fiscal Year: 2007..The results will yield fundamental insights into the replication of this important group of pathogens. ..
- Assembly of Picornaviral Replication ComplexesOLVE BREIEN PEERSEN; Fiscal Year: 2010..The focus of this research project is to understand how this protein functions during virus replication and find ways to interfere with its function, which can open the door to the development of antiviral drugs. ..