Affiliation: Colorado State University
- Survey and summary: transcription by RNA polymerases I and IIIM R Paule
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 28:1283-98. 2000..Attention will be drawn to the similarities between the three nuclear RNA polymerase systems and also to their differences...
- GENE SELECTION BY MULTIPLE EUKARYOTIC RNA POLYMERASESMarvin Paule; Fiscal Year: 1980..RNA polymerases and chromatins isolated from stages in the life cycle of Acanthamoeba which demonstrate active transcription or inactivity of particular genes will be compared...
- RNA POLYMERASE I TRANSCRIPTION AND REGULATION MECHANISMSMarvin Paule; Fiscal Year: 2000..D) Genes for the TAFIS and key pol I subunits will be cloned. (E) A method for transient and stable transformation of Acanthamoeba will be developed. ..
- GENE SELECTION BY MULTIPLE EUKARYOTIC RNA POLYMERASESMarvin Paule; Fiscal Year: 1993....
- RNA POLYMERASE I TRANSCRIPTION & REGULATION MECHANISMSMarvin Paule; Fiscal Year: 2004..The potential role of polymerase subunit or Rrn3p modification in regulation will be investigated. These studies will yield the most complete description of the biochemistry and genetics of any eukaryotic rRNA transcription system. ..