Soren P Rodning
Affiliation: College of Veterinary Medicine
- Reproductive and economic impact following controlled introduction of cattle persistently infected with bovine viral diarrhea virus into a naive group of heifersS P Rodning
Department of Animal Sciences, College of Agriculture, 210 Upchurch Hall, Auburn University, Alabama, USA
Theriogenology 78:1508-16. 2012..A controlled breeding season with introduction of herd additions at less critical reproductive time points can mitigate the negative reproductive health consequences of BVDV...
- Prevalence of Tritrichomonas foetus in several subpopulations of Alabama beef bullsS P Rodning
Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Theriogenology 69:212-7. 2008..Of the 374 bulls included in the retrospective analysis, only 1 (0.27%) was confirmed positive by a PCR-based assay...
- Comparison of three commercial vaccines for preventing persistent infection with bovine viral diarrhea virusSoren P Rodning
Department of Animal Sciences, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, USA
Theriogenology 73:1154-63. 2010....
- Protective effects against abortion and fetal infection following exposure to bovine viral diarrhea virus and bovine herpesvirus 1 during pregnancy in beef heifers that received two doses of a multivalent modified-live virus vaccine prior to breedingM Daniel Givens
Animal Health Research, Department of Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
J Am Vet Med Assoc 241:484-95. 2012....
- Interaction of estrogen and progesterone on kisspeptin-10-stimulated luteinizing hormone and growth hormone in ovariectomized cowsBrian K Whitlock
Department of Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Neuroendocrinology 88:212-5. 2008..This study was designed to determine whether kisspeptin-10 (Kp10) could stimulate GH and if gonadal steroids enhance the GH response to Kp10 in cows...