Kem P Krueger
Affiliation: College of Veterinary Medicine
- Improving adherence and persistence: a review and assessment of interventions and description of steps toward a national adherence initiativeKem P Krueger
Department of Pharmacy Care Systems, Harrison School of Pharmacy, 128 Miller Hall, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 43:668-78; quiz 678-9. 2003....
- Impact of a workplace health and wellness pharmaceutical care service on the weight and obesity classification of employeesKimberly Braxton Lloyd
Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Ala 36849 5506, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:118-20. 2002
- Implementation of a weight management pharmaceutical care serviceKimberly Braxton Lloyd
Auburn University Pharmaceutical Care Center, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Ann Pharmacother 41:185-92. 2007..Pharmacists can play an integral role in weight management. Offering weight management services provides an opportunity to increase public awareness of pharmaceutical care and attract patients to pharmacy programs...
- Use of personal digital assistants for documentation of pharmacists' interventions: a literature reviewBrent I Fox
Department of Pharmacy Care Systems, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1516-25. 2007..The literature describing pharmacists' use of personal digital assistants (PDAs) as intervention documentation tools in health systems is reviewed...
- Medication adherence and persistence: a comprehensive reviewKem P Krueger
University of Wyoming, Laramie, 82071, USA
Adv Ther 22:313-56. 2005..This report describes the barriers to medication adherence and persistence and interventions that have been used to address them; it also identifies interventions and compliance aids that practitioners and organizations can implement...