Cherry Wyant Jackson
Affiliation: College of Veterinary Medicine
- Evidence-based review of the black-box warning for droperidolCherry W Jackson
Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849 8353, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1174-86. 2007....
- Pharmacotherapy of eating disordersCherry Wyant Jackson
University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 35294 0018, USA
Nutr Clin Pract 25:143-59. 2010..Clearly, new large-scale, independent studies using novel agents, and studying the use of medications for both short- and long-term outcomes, are needed...
- Adjunctive use of atypical antipsychotics for treatment-resistant generalized anxiety disorderRaymond A Lorenz
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama, USA
Pharmacotherapy 30:942-51. 2010....
- Metabolic consequences of using low-dose quetiapine for insomnia in psychiatric patientsMarshall E Cates
Samford University McWhorter School of Pharmacy, 800 Lakeshore Drive, Birmingham, AL 35229, USA
Community Ment Health J 45:251-4. 2009..Despite the low doses typically used when quetiapine is prescribed for insomnia, metabolic adverse effects can occur and should be considered in the overall benefit to risk analysis...
- The role of second-generation antipsychotics in the treatment of psychotic disordersCherry W Jackson
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:815. 2007