E Kelly Hester
Affiliation: College of Veterinary Medicine
- HIV medications: an update and review of metabolic complicationsE Kelly Hester
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, 1321 Walker Building, Auburn, AL 36849, USA
Nutr Clin Pract 27:51-64. 2012..These health risks imposed by HAART must be vigilantly monitored and aggressively addressed to improve the overall health of those treated for HIV infection...
- Fosamprenavir: drug development for adherenceE Kelly Hester
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, AL 36849, USA
Ann Pharmacother 40:1301-10. 2006..To review the pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, virology, safety, efficacy, and clinical use of fosamprenavir...
- Current options in the management of olanzapine-associated weight gainE Kelly Hester
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, AL 36849 5502, USA
Ann Pharmacother 39:302-10. 2005..To evaluate options for the management of weight gain associated with olanzapine therapy...
- A high-stakes assessment approach to applied pharmacokinetics instructionSelby Greer Thomas
Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, AL 36849 5501, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 72:146. 2008....
- Survey of patient knowledge related to acetaminophen recognition, dosing, and toxicityLori B Hornsby
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Harrison School of Pharmacy, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 50:485-9. 2010..To assess patient knowledge regarding acetaminophen dosing, toxicity, and recognition of acetaminophen-containing products...
- Selecting a clinical intervention documentation system for an academic settingBrent I Fox
Auburn University Harrison School of Pharmacy
Am J Pharm Educ 75:37. 2011..The paper provides guidance for other colleges and schools of pharmacy in selecting a clinical intervention documentation system for program-wide use...