K Z Haas
Affiliation: Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
- Targeted electroporation in Xenopus tadpoles in vivo--from single cells to the entire brainKurt Haas
Differentiation 70:148-54. 2002....
- Resistance of immature hippocampus to morphologic and physiologic alterations following status epilepticus or kindlingK Z Haas
Department of Neuroscience, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA
Hippocampus 11:615-25. 2001..Conversely, hippocampal neuron loss and altered synaptic physiology in adults may contribute to increased sensitivity to epileptogenic stimuli, spontaneous seizures, and behavioral deficits...
- Illuminating cracks in the fragile mindKurt Haas
Trends Neurosci 25:179. 2002
- Dendrite growth increased by visual activity requires NMDA receptor and Rho GTPasesWun Chey Sin
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, New York 11724, USA
Nature 419:475-80. 2002..The results delineate a role for Rho GTPases in the structural plasticity driven by visual stimulation in vivo...
- AMPA receptors regulate experience-dependent dendritic arbor growth in vivoKurt Haas
Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, 1 Bungtown Road, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:12127-31. 2006..These results indicate that AMPAR-mediated transmission underlies experience-dependent dendritic arbor growth by stabilizing branches, and support a competition-based model for dendrite growth...
- In vivo imaging of seizure activity in a novel developmental seizure modelD Sesath Hewapathirane
Graduate Program in Neuroscience, Brain Research Centre, Department of Cellular and Physiological Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC Canada V6T2B5
Exp Neurol 211:480-8. 2008..Such a system is necessary to address important questions relating to the long-term impact of common perinatal seizures on developing neural circuits...