Beth E Cohen
- Reproductive and other health outcomes in Iraq and Afghanistan women veterans using VA health care: association with mental health diagnosesBeth E Cohen
San Francisco VA Medical Center, University of California San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Womens Health Issues 22:e461-71. 2012..Understanding how these mental health problems affect reproductive and physical health outcomes will inform interventions to improve care for women veterans...
- Reducing barriers to mental health and social services for Iraq and Afghanistan veterans: outcomes of an integrated primary care clinicKaren H Seal
San Francisco VA Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
J Gen Intern Med 26:1160-7. 2011..Despite high rates of post-deployment psychosocial problems in Iraq and Afghanistan veterans, mental health and social services are under-utilized...
- Association of mental health disorders with prescription opioids and high-risk opioid use in US veterans of Iraq and AfghanistanKaren H Seal
San Francisco VA Medical Center, University of California, San Francisco, Department of Medicine, 4150 Clement St, PO Box 111A 1, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
JAMA 307:940-7. 2012..Little is known about the association of mental health disorders and prescription opioid use...
- Substance use disorders in Iraq and Afghanistan veterans in VA healthcare, 2001-2010: Implications for screening, diagnosis and treatmentKaren H Seal
University of California, San Francisco and San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Drug Alcohol Depend 116:93-101. 2011..The prevalence and correlates of alcohol use disorder (AUD) and drug use disorder (DUD) diagnoses in Iraq and Afghanistan veterans who are new users of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) healthcare nationwide has not been evaluated...
- Mental health diagnoses and utilization of VA non-mental health medical services among returning Iraq and Afghanistan veteransBeth E Cohen
Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Francisco VA Medical Center, Box 111A1, 4150 Clement Street, San Francisco, CA, 94121, USA
J Gen Intern Med 25:18-24. 2010..Little is known about these patients' use of non-mental health medical services and the impact of mental disorders on utilization...
- Posttraumatic stress disorder and cognitive function: findings from the mind your heart studyBeth E Cohen
Box 111A1, San Francisco VA Medical Center, 4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121
J Clin Psychiatry 74:1063-70. 2013..We examined the association between PTSD and cognitive function in a large cohort and evaluated the role of potential biological and behavioral mediators...