K M Zanotti
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Treatment of relapsed carcinoma of the ovary with single-agent paclitaxel following exposure to paclitaxel and platinum employed as initial therapyK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio, 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 79:211-5. 2000....
- Carboplatin skin testing: a skin-testing protocol for predicting hypersensitivity to carboplatin chemotherapyK M Zanotti
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44012, USA
J Clin Oncol 19:3126-9. 2001..Presently, there is no reliable way to predict which patients may be at risk for this potentially severe adverse reaction. We developed a skin-test protocol to identify patients at high risk for HR to carboplatin chemotherapy...
- Prevention and management of antineoplastic-induced hypersensitivity reactionsK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Drug Saf 24:767-79. 2001..As re-treatment may have serious consequences, careful consideration of the risks and benefits of these strategies is imperative when deciding among these options...
- Update on the diagnosis and treatment of human papillomavirus infectionKristine M Zanotti
Section of Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, OH 44195, USA
Cleve Clin J Med 69:948, 951-5, 956 passim. 2002..We discuss the pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, detection, and treatment of HPV infections of the anogenital tract...
- Screening for gynecologic cancerK M Zanotti
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, USA
Med Clin North Am 83:1467-87. 1999..For the present time, educating patients with regard to the symptoms associated with these diseases and prompt evaluation of women who present with these symptoms helps limit unnecessary diagnostic delay...
- Total laparoscopic hysterectomy versus laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy in endometrial cancer: surgical and survival outcomesA Nickles Fader
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Minim Invasive Gynecol 16:333-9. 2009..To compare surgical and survival outcomes of patients with early-stage endometrial cancer (EC) who underwent total laparoscopic hysterectomy (TLH) or laparoscopic-assisted vaginal hysterectomy (LAVH) +/- lymphadenectomy...
- Skin toxicity associated with pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (40 mg/m2) in the treatment of gynecologic cancersRobert J Kim
Department of Gynecology Obstetrics, Gynecologic Oncology Program, Taussig Cancer Center, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Desk A81, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Gynecol Oncol 97:374-8. 2005..To characterize the incidence of skin toxicity of pegylated liposomal doxorubicin (PLD) administered at a lower dose (40 mg/m(2)) in the treatment of advanced gynecologic malignancies...