Genomes and Genes
I H Still
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- The third member of the transforming acidic coiled coil-containing gene family, TACC3, maps in 4p16, close to translocation breakpoints in multiple myeloma, and is upregulated in various cancer cell linesI H Still
Center for Molecular Genetics, NB20, The Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44195, USA
Genomics 58:165-70. 1999..Subsequently, this gene pair has undergone two successive rounds of gene duplication to give rise to the three FGFR/TACC gene pairs on chromosomes 4, 8, and 10...
- Cloning of TACC1, an embryonically expressed, potentially transforming coiled coil containing gene, from the 8p11 breast cancer ampliconI H Still
Center for Molecular Genetics, The Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Oncogene 18:4032-8. 1999....
- Direct isolation of human transcribed sequences from yeast artificial chromosomes through the application of RNA fingerprintingI H Still
Department of Neurosciences NC30, The Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:10373-8. 1997..This method, therefore, permits the simultaneous isolation and mapping of novel expressed sequences directly from whole YACs...
- Identification of a novel gene (ADPRTL1) encoding a potential Poly(ADP-ribosyl)transferase proteinI H Still
Center for Molecular Genetics NB20, The Lerner Research Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Genomics 62:533-6. 1999..We have subsequently refined the location of the ADPRTL1 genomic locus to 13q11, close to the recently cloned ZNF198 gene...
- The Brn-3a transcription factor gene (POU4F1) maps close to the locus for the variant late infantile form of neuronal ceroid-lipofuscinosisI H Still
Department of Neurosciences NC30, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Cytogenet Cell Genet 74:225-6. 1996..As one of these YACs is only 320 kb long, this localises POU4F1 within the critical region defining the CLN5 locus, and raises the possibility that POU4F1 is a candidate gene for CLN5...
- The t(8;13) atypical myeloproliferative disorder: further analysis of the ZNF198 gene and lack of evidence for multiple genes disrupted on chromosome 13I H Still
Blood 92:1456-8. 1998