GLEN HJ STEVENS
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Antiepileptic therapy in patients with central nervous system malignanciesGlen H J Stevens
Brain Tumor Institute, Taussig Cancer Center R20, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Curr Neurol Neurosci Rep 6:311-8. 2006..This review mainly includes primary brain tumors, but most of the concepts are transferable to patients with metastatic tumors...
- Validation of the RTOG recursive partitioning analysis (RPA) classification for small-cell lung cancer-only brain metastasesGregory M M Videtic
Department of Radiation Oncology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 67:240-3. 2007..Clinical trials for patients with brain metastases generally exclude small-cell lung cancer (SCLC) cases. We hypothesize that the RPA classes are valid in the setting of SCLC brain metastases...
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) for newly diagnosed and recurrent intracranial meningiomas: preliminary resultsRatna Sajja
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brain Tumor Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, OH 44195, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 4:675-82. 2005..A greater number of patients with longer follow-up after treatment may be needed to determine treatment variables predicting for long-term tumor control...
- Brain-invasive solitary fibrous tumor of the meninges: report of a caseElias A Castilla
Department of Anatomic Pathology, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Int J Surg Pathol 10:217-21. 2002..Focal infiltration into the underlying brain parenchyma was observed. The tumor was CD34 positive and EMA negative...
- Extranodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue arising in the lateral ventricleTodd W Kelley
Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Leuk Lymphoma 46:1423-7. 2005..This rare case provides insight into the pathophysiology of MALT lymphomas...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor amplification does not have prognostic significance in patients with glioblastoma multiformeAimee L Quan
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brain Tumor Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Taussig Cancer Center, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 63:695-703. 2005..The purpose of this study is to determine the prognostic significance of EGFR amplification in patients with GBM treated at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation...
- New frontiers in translational research in neuro-oncology and the blood-brain barrier: report of the tenth annual Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption Consortium MeetingNancy D Doolittle
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Road, Portland, OR 97201, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:421-8. 2005..Transport across the BBB relates to the neurovascular unit, which consists not only of endothelial cells but also of pericyte, glia, and neuronal elements...
- Results of whole brain radiotherapy and recursive partitioning analysis in patients with brain metastases from renal cell carcinoma: a retrospective studySteven B Cannady
Department of Otolaryngology, Brain Tumor Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 58:253-8. 2004..To determine the benefit of whole brain radiotherapy (WBRT) and the use of the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) recursive partitioning analysis (RPA) classification system in patients with brain metastases from renal cell carcinoma...
- Serum S100beta: a noninvasive marker of blood-brain barrier function and brain lesionsAndrew A Kanner
Brain Tumor Institute, The Cleveland Clinic, Ohio 44195, USA
Cancer 97:2806-13. 2003....
- Gliomatosis cerebri: treatment results with radiotherapy aloneMohamed A Elshaikh
Department of Radiation Oncology, Brain Tumor Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
Cancer 95:2027-31. 2002..The optimal therapeutic strategy is not well established. The impact of radiotherapy on survival in patients with GC remains undefined...
- Maculopathy as a complication of blood-brain barrier disruption in patients with central nervous system lymphomaAnat Galor
Cole Eye Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Am J Ophthalmol 144:45-49. 2007..To report on the development of visually significant maculopathy associated with blood-brain barrier disruption (BBBD) therapy for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma...
- 5-Lipoxygenase inhibition as an adjuvant glioma therapyGlen Stevens; Fiscal Year: 2005..It would allow patients to "take charge" of their lives, which is itself a life enhancing experience and a major reason whv patients with GBM frequentlv use CAM therapies. ..