Sandra L Siedlecki
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Effect of music on power, pain, depression and disabilitySandra L Siedliecki
Department of Nursing Research and Innovation, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio 44195, USA
J Adv Nurs 54:553-62. 2006..This paper reports a study testing the effect of music on power, pain, depression and disability, and comparing the effects of researcher-provided music (standard music) with subject-preferred music (patterning music)...
- Normal pressure hydrocephalus: are you missing the signs?Sandra L Siedlecki
Cleveland Clinic, OH 44195, USA
J Gerontol Nurs 34:27-33; quiz 34-5. 2008..Geriatric nurses are in the best position to intervene by recognizing the signs of NPH and making early and appropriate referrals...
- Writing for publication: avoiding common ethical pitfallsSandra L Siedlecki
Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
J Wound Ostomy Continence Nurs 35:147-50. 2008
- Predictors of self-rated health in patients with chronic nonmalignant painSandra L Siedlecki
Department of Nursing Research and Innovation, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Pain Manag Nurs 7:109-16. 2006..Findings suggest pain interventions designed to improve mood and provide opportunities for knowing participation may have a greater impact on overall health than those that target only pain and disability...
- Racial variation in response to music in a sample of African-American and Caucasian chronic pain patientsSandra L Siedlecki
Department of Nursing Research and Innovation, Cleveland Clinic, Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Pain Manag Nurs 10:14-21. 2009..Further studies are needed to understand these differences in response to music...
- Development and psychometric exploration of the professional practice environment assessment scaleSandra L Siedlecki
Nursing Research and Innovations, Nursing Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
J Nurs Scholarsh 43:421-5. 2011..The purpose of this study was to examine the psychometric properties of the PPEAS and determine if it was a valid and reliable instrument for assessing the positive attributes of the professional practice environment...
- Developing and implementing a nursing research team in a clinical settingNancy M Albert
Nursing Research and Innovation, Nursing Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
J Nurs Adm 38:90-6. 2008....
- Assessing chronic painSandra L Siedlecki
College of Nursing at the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio, USA
Nursing 34:17. 2004
- Making a difference through researchSandra L Siedlecki
Department of Nursing Research and Innovation, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
AORN J 88:716-29. 2008....