Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Validation of quantitative magnetic resonance imaging-based apparent bone volume fraction in peri-articular tibial bone of cadaveric kneesJeffrey B Driban
Division of Rheumatology, Tufts Medical Center, 800 Washington Street, Box 406, Boston, MA 02111, USA
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 15:143. 2014..g., micro-computed tomography [microCT]). In this cadaveric validation study we explored the association between MR-based apparent BV/TV and microCT-based BV/TV in the proximal peri-articular medial tibia...
- An electronic safety screening process during inpatient computerized physician order entry improves the efficiency of magnetic resonance imaging examsErika Schneider
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, USA Electronic address
Acad Radiol 20:1592-7. 2013..The impact of an electronic MR safety screening process imbedded in a computerized physician order entry (CPOE) system was evaluated...
- The Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI) magnetic resonance imaging quality assurance updateE Schneider
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, OH 44116, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 21:110-6. 2013..We report 8 years of quality assurance (QA) metrics for quantitative magnetic resonance (MR) knee analyses from the Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI) and show the impact of MR system, phantom, and acquisition protocol changes...
- Equivalence and precision of knee cartilage morphometry between different segmentation teams, cartilage regions, and MR acquisitionsE Schneider
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 20:869-79. 2012....
- The osteoarthritis initiative (OAI) magnetic resonance imaging quality assurance methods and resultsE Schneider
SciTrials, LLC, Rocky River, OH, USA
Osteoarthritis Cartilage 16:994-1004. 2008..To outline the osteoarthritis initiative's (OAI) magnetic resonance (MR) system quality assurance (QA) processes and present the first 3 years' results...
- Magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of weight-bearing subchondral trabecular bone in the kneeErika Schneider
Imaging Institute, Hb6, The Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Skeletal Radiol 40:95-103. 2011..Oblique-coronal acquisitions may enable direct visualization and quantification of the expected increases in femorotibial subchondral trabecular bone...
- Probability of reduced renal function after contrast-enhanced CT: a model based on serum creatinine level, patient age, and estimated glomerular filtration rateBrian R Herts
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Desk Hb6, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 193:494-500. 2009....
- Dose reduction for abdominal and pelvic MDCT after change to graduated weight-based protocol for selecting quality reference tube current, peak kilovoltage, and slice collimationBrian R Herts
Imaging Institute, Cleveland Clinic, Desk Hb6, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 200:1298-303. 2013....
- Characteristics and distinguishing features of hepatocellular adenoma and focal nodular hyperplasia on gadoxetate disodium-enhanced MRIAndrei S Purysko
Section of Abdominal Imaging, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland Clinic Main Campus, 9500 Euclid Ave, A21, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
AJR Am J Roentgenol 198:115-23. 2012....
- A synthetic cartilage extracellular matrix model: hyaluronan and collagen hydrogel relaxivity, impact of macromolecular concentration on dGEMRICEdiuska Laurens
Department of Biomedical Engineering, The Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
Skeletal Radiol 41:209-17. 2012....
- Identifying outpatients with renal insufficiency before contrast-enhanced CT by using estimated glomerular filtration rates versus serum creatinine levelsBrian R Herts
Division of Radiology, Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195, USA
Radiology 248:106-13. 2008....