Nancy J Roizen
Affiliation: Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- 22q11.2DS deletion syndrome: developmental milestones in infants and toddlersNancy J Roizen
Department of Developmental and Rehabilitation Pediatrics, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
J Dev Behav Pediatr 28:119-24. 2007..2DS) have learning disabilities, and a substantial number have mental retardation. Although cognitive data have been reported on several samples of children with 22q11.2DS, data on their early developmental milestones are limited...
- Complementary and alternative therapies for Down syndromeNancy J Roizen
Department of Pediatrics, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Ment Retard Dev Disabil Res Rev 11:149-55. 2005..Medications for treatment of Alzheimer's disease may also result in benefit for the population of individuals with Down syndrome...
- Impact of visual impairment on measures of cognitive function for children with congenital toxoplasmosis: implications for compensatory intervention strategiesNancy Roizen
Department of Pediatrics, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA
Pediatrics 118:e379-90. 2006....
- Medical care and monitoring for the adolescent with Down syndromeNancy J Roizen
Division of Neuroscience, Department of Pediatrics, Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, New York 13210, USA
Adolesc Med 13:345-58, vii. 2002..Psychiatric and behavioral problems may compromise the adolescent's opportunities. Sexuality and the associated issues of abuse, pregnancy, and menstrual hygiene must be addressed...
- Down's syndromeNancy J Roizen
Department of Pediatrics, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY 13210, USA
Lancet 361:1281-9. 2003..Approaches and outcomes differ throughout the world...
- Magnesium sulfate for preterm neuroprotectionRobert Mittendorf
JAMA 291:940-1; author reply 941. 2004
- The risks of extending the controversial use of tocolytic magnesium sulfate for the purpose of neuroprotection in preterm laborRobert Mittendorf
J Perinatol 24:465-6. 2004